GENERAL SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT
RETAINER FEE SCHEDULE - EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1,
In exchange for the payment of the subscriber fee, it is agreed that Construction Credit Corporation shall provide to General Subscribers pursuant to the terms and conditions below, the following services:
1) Unlimited verbal & faxed status reports and information gathered from public records (licensing information, liens, suits, judgments, bankruptcies, etc.) regarding construction contractors doing business in the State of Washington at no charge.
2) *A monthly written status report containing updated information from a selected list of construction contractors, gathered in part through inquiries to subscribers and in part from items of public record at no charge.
3) *20% discount on our quarterly lien and bond seminar.
4) Mini "seminars" on lien and bond laws for a general subscribers staff at no charge.
5) Reduced rates for additional services as shown below.
6) "Reasonable" amount or daily credit advice at no charge.
It is agreed that Construction Credit Corporation shall provide the following additional services upon the Subscriber's request at these price:
This and all future agreements between the Subscriber and Construction Credit Corporation are subject to the following terms:
1) Construction Credit Corporation will use its best efforts to provide the
Subscriber with accurate information. Neither Construction Credit Corporation
nor its sources or distributors warrant the accuracy of such information nor shall they be liable for any use or reliance thereon.
2) Subscriber hereby designates Construction Credit Corporation as its agent and grants Construction Credit Corporation power of attorney for the sole purpose of
performing the services specified above. Subscriber agrees to defend and
save Construction Credit Corporation harmless from all claims resulting from the
acts or omissions of Construction Credit Corporation or its authorized representatives for services performed on subscribers behalf. Jurisdiction and venue for any legal action involving Subscriber and Construction Credit Corporation shall lie exclusively in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington.
3) Subscriber waives all present or future claims against Construction Credit Corporation which may result from the acts or omissions of Construction Credit Corporation or its authorized representatives.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/LIABILITIES NOT ASSUMED
READ THIS PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
Construction Credit Corporation relies upon information provided by the Subscriber in mailing and filing notices, liens and claim documents. We
will not be liable for any errors or omission from faulty information provided
to us or from circumstances beyond our control. THE SUBSCRIBER HEREBY
ACKNOWLEDGES THAT CONSTRUCTION CREDIT CORPORATION LIABILITY FOR ITS OWN ACTS OR
OMISSIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE SUBSCRIBER AS A
SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR THE PRECEDING TWO YEARS, UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $500. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF CONSTRUCTION CREDIT CORPORATION FOR ANY DAMAGES,
WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXCEED $500.
*Rates subject to increase upon thirty (30) days notice.
Please type or print neatly:
Company Name :
General Subscriber :
Right-click the white area of this screen and click print, then fax this form to the number listed above, or click the Submit button below to email it now.